There is no doubt that my enjoyable stay in Bangkok has been made possible by NapPark hostel. They have made me feel safe, entertained and very well informed.
So what is the good, the bad and the ugly?
1) Very secure lockers and also secure luggage space for the day you check out
2) The Staff are so friendly and willing to ensure your stay is an enjoyable one
3) Indoor and outdoor common rooms makes for great places to meet people
4) the beds are wide and comfy
5) Breakfast Bar
6) tours can be booked through them
7) Bathrooms are more than adequate for hostels.
8) Plentiful game nights, books and many sources of entertainment.
1) Directions to hostel from airport were out of date, but they have been made aware of this.
I would stay in this hostel again if I would like to be in the Khao San Road area. So therefore I am giving NapPark Hostel 3/3 Rexy Stars!