Sponsored Post – The Sunshine State
Home to some of the tastiest oranges in the world, Disney World and Everglades National Park, Florida is one of the most exciting states in the US. As well as this, there is the Atlantic Ocean, so you can relax on the beach whenever you feel like it. In addition, Florida is home to some of the most amazing schools and universities, so if you are looking to study English this would be an amazing choice. One of the popular choices is to study in an English school in Boca Raton, which I bet you didn´t know but it has the world´s largest ball of yarn (yes, a useless yet interesting fact). Anyway, here are a few of some of the most popular attractions in Boca Raton:
• Lozahatchee National Park- If you are an outdoorsy person, then this is great for you; it presents the Northern part of the Everglades with plenty of wildlife and nature to see.
• Spanish River Park- Here you can swim in the ocean, have a picnic with family and friends or even go for a bike ride, it´s great for a relaxing day out.
• Golf courses- Florida has some of the most beautiful and challenging golf courses, even if you are not a golfer you can go along and have a nice long walk and see some of the beautiful greenery.
Of course, these are just a few suggestions for you, but while you are studying and living you can explore around Florida some more, and even its neighboring states. The Americans love road trips so why not take one and see some of the sights of Georgia or Alabama.
One of the most famous figures that have come from Florida is Shamu, the killer whale known for living at Sea World. Whatever age you are you will love Sea World, there are so many exciting animals to see and some of the departments have their own shows and tours, so you can learn about your favorite animals. While you sightsee and explore you will read and listen to everything in English, this will help your skills to improve rapidly. What´s more is while your English improves you will make new friends who you can then explore and travel with. Finding an is easy as they are in abundance, and what is great is you can go for a longer period of time so your English skills develop to fluency.
It´s a cliché, but you have to go and see some of the most famous sights while you are in Florida such as:
• Old Town- This is an exciting theme park with plenty of rides and eateries so you can spend the whole day there.
• Universal Studios- If you are fan of films and entertainment, then why not visit the place where the magic happens, full of tours and rides about some of your favorite films.
• Weeki Wachee Springs state Park- This is an exciting water park, with real life mermaids, you can also enjoy the lazy river ride, canoeing and kayaking or even try one of the flume rides.
Florida is full of plenty of exciting activities and adventures; while you are studying you can explore and enjoy the sunshine while you live in one of the most exciting states in the US.