What do you think of when you think New York?
Statue of Liberty? Times Square? Empire State Building? Or perhaps even the hit series Friends?
And did you ever want to think to go there? Well here’s your chance!
Harrods in partnership with Winged Boots, in celebration of The Summer is Now, is running an exclusive competition for you to get the chance to win a 3 night weekend trip to New York for two that include flights from London Heathrow to JFK with Virgin Atlantic and a three night stay in a luxury hotel – The London NYC.
If you truly want to enter (why wouldn’t you?!), then all you need to do is enter your email address at www.harrods.com/summer-of-now-competition before Tuesday 11th June 2013.
This competition is not to be missed.
Still wondering what to do in New York? Here are 10 tips that you do at the weekend.
1) Take in a Broadway Show – I reccommend going to see the Wicked Musical!
2) Create your own New York Style Pizza! – for the foodie in us!
3) Go Rowing in Central Park – yes there is a massive nature reserve slam dunk in the middle of the sprawling city!
4) Visit Ellis Island – Pay your respects to the French Made Statue of Liberty.
5) Go to a Ball Game – Catch the New York Mets in action!
6) Shop in Bloomingdales – satisfy the shopholic in you.
7) Propose on top of the Empire State Building – go on, bring out the romance for the two of you.
8) Drink a Manhatten Cocktail in Manhatten!
9) Live it Up in the Rockefeller Center – Get your entertainment needs here!
10) Visit Ground Zero – The site of the Memorial to the victims of the 2001 Terrorist Attack.
So, good luck and I hope you win!