To kick off 2014 and for me to say thank you to my amazing readers, I’m giving you the chance to enter to do a Rexy Inspired Adrenaline Activity and go….wait for it…
Indoor Skydiving for Two!
If you’re feeling unsure about hurling yourself into the Earth’s atmosphere at 12,000 feet from a plane where no one can hear you scream (not selling this am I?), why not experience the sensation of falling to Earth from just a couple of metres from the ground with plenty of cushioned landings below! Then you can tell people you’ve done the very unique concept of skydiving indoors!
Based in the UK, this indoor skydiving opportunity can be done at any of the THREE Locations – Milton Keynes, Manchester and Basingstoke. This is an experience you literally cannot miss.
So how to enter?
Simply type in the answer to the question in the contact form below with your name and email address.
The Question is:
How many countries are there in Europe? (Russia and Turkey are included.)
The competition will close on Midday on WEDNESDAY 15th JANUARY 2013. So get cracking! I shall reveal the winner through a videoed picking of the answer out of my trustee Beanie Hat at 5pm on the same day and will be sent an e-ticket to their email address.
One last note, Please remember to read the terms and conditions after the Contact Form.
[contact-form subject=’I WANT TO INDOOR SKYDIVE’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
The terms and conditions are as follows:
– The voucher is valid for 10 months.
– The voucher is for two people.
– The voucher is valid Mon – Fri
– The voucher is not to be used on Bank Holidays or on the following dates: 21st Oct-1st Nov, 16th Dec- 3rd Jan 2014. 2014: 17th-21st Feb, 7th- 22nd Apr, 26th May- 6th June, 27th – 31st October, 19th December – 2nd January 2015. (You can upgrade to use your vouchers during this date for a supplement of £29.99)
– Voucher holders will experience two one minute flights each
– Min age 4
– Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
– Max weight 18 stone ~
– Do not fly if you are pregnant
– Do not fly if you have a dislocated shoulder
– Do not fly if you are wearing a hard plaster cast
– Check with your doctor for back, neck or heart problems