Ah, this is a sweet shot isn’t it?
So why do I look so happy jumping up in joy in the Parc de la Ciutadella in Barcelona?
I was in this second biggest city of Spain for a long weekend in the beginning of February this year and really, there are 10 reasons why I was happy to be there:
1) Barcelona is my first destination out of the wintry UK in 2015.
2) I just love how exceedingly colourful Barcelona is.
3) Barcelona is sunny in February!
4) I was with a great friend, David of Two Bad Tourists.
5) I was halfway through an amazing LGBT tour given by Rainbow Barcelona Tours.
6) I totally rocked those orange trousers.
7) Gaudi actually made me interested in art, which is no mean feat!
8) Barcelona has wonderful city architecture that I couldn’t stop looking up.
9) I ate far too much Catalan food to destroy my after Christmas diet and I didn’t care.
10) Barcelona is handsome therefore a great place for this handsome travel blogger.
So, as you can see, I loved Barcelona. But I bet you are intrigued to find out more about this wonderful place?
Stay tuned for some epic articles on Barcelona ahead including how the hilarious ‘How to be A Bad Tourist in Barcelona.’