Thank you for your interest in working with and advertising in the amazingness that is Rexy Edventures!
RexyEdventures.com is an award-winning travel blog written by full-time travel writer and freelancer, Ed Rex. Since October 2011, it has developed a wide range of recognition from the travel industry along side within the travel ‘blogosphere’. If you’re looking to leverage an established brand or destination, RexyEdventures provides an excellent platform to reach out to an extensive group of audience.
Social Media Influences
Social Networks ( as of 28th April 2013)
Twitter – 1,058 followers
Facebook – 273 followers
Instagram – 171 followers
Four square – 81 followers
Google + – 169 followers
Also found on StumbleUpon, Flickr and Pinterest
How many people read RexyEdventures?
Since October 2011 to April 2013 – RexyEdventures has generated 50,000 + Unique Page Views *Statistics reported by Google Analytics as of April 2013.
Who reads RexyEdventures?
Where does RexyEdventures content appear?
HostelBookers – @rexyedventures Hits us with his Best Chat Up Line
25 Travels – Travel Blogger Feature: Ed of Rexyedventures
Don’t Ever Look Back – #rtwsoon Interview: Ed – Rexy Edventures
Four Jandals - Interview Series: Introducing Ed from Rexy Edventures
TomarHawk – Interview with Ed Rex
GapYear.com – A week Backpacking in Rio
Travel Link Sites – Preparing for RTW Travel
The MellyBoo Project – 5 Reasons Why New Zealand is the Best Country I’ve Travelled To
My Spanish Adventures – My Spanish Promise: A Fellow Brit’s Vow to Learn Spanish
Gapyear.com – Travels with a Disability
Travel Sex Life – Travel Sex and Liaisons Abroad: The Travel Bloggers Speak
Professional Hobo - A week in the Life of Rexy Edventures
The Traveller World Guide – 10 Travel Bloggers I’d Go Gay For
Beat the Brochure – Top 50 Travel Tweeters to Follow
HostelBookers – Travel Bloggers of the Month: March “Spring’s Here!” Edition
Active Backpacker – 10 Travel Blogs you MUST read in 2013
My Destination – #TTOT Awards: 1st Birthday!
GapYear.com – Wall of Fame
Backpacks and Bunkbeds – Team Purple
When you advertise with RexyEdventures.com, you reach an audience of budget travel lovers across the globe. Readers are interested in travel, backpacking, solo travel, deafness, food based goodness, reviews of places, travel writing, photography, long-term travel, and general banter and goofiness!
Here are the advertising opportunities you can take with RexyEdventures.com
- Text link ad: keywords linked to your url on footer of our homepage.
- Banner/widget: Varying size of banner placed on right-side bar of homepage.
- Sponsored post: 1 or 2 contextual links placed within a blog post. (More than 95% of sponsored content offers are turned down. The only sponsored content that makes the cut is content that can both make a compelling post and strongly appeal to RexyEdventures.com readers.)
There are even more fantastic ways to partner with RexyEdventures.com
- Brand ambassadorship: Want to put a face to your brand? We can help to reach out to your target audience.
- Social media campaigns: Get more visibility on social media by leveraging our following.
- PR promotion: We accept press trip invitations that fit our interest as adventure travelers.
- Providing content: Let our professional writing and photography background help in your campaign.
- Partnerships: Advertising, sponsorships or giveaways – we’d love to come up with creative ways to work with you!
To find out more about us and details on our rates, please email Ed Rex directly here.
RexyEdventures.com is part of a network of travel sites. One email to us will multiply your advertising options exponentially.
Commitment to Honesty
All sponsored activity reviews are fair, honest and include a disclaimer.
Thanks again for your interest!